that any organization, especially in the Information Technology industry, is operating in a very competitive market where time to market is crucial.
Meeting customers’ expectations, delivering projects on-time, while quickly responding to change are the key ingredients to success. We at ScrumAA know the recipe and it’s just a matter of time for us to help you put it together.
Our courses cover a wide range of carefully selected topics and they are aligned with the Scrum Alliance standards:
- Scrum Overview
- Scrum Team Roles and Responsibilities
- The Scrum Process
- Sprint Planning and Management
- Leading and Managing Scrum Teams
- Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
- Definition of Done and why it’s important
- Return of Investment in Scrum
- Project Backlog Development and Management
- Backlog Estimates and Prioritization
- Release Requirements Planning
- Release Planning
- Overcoming Organizational Impediment
Meet the Team
Ammar Elmubarak is a Scrum Coach, Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), and an IT Project Manager with 12+ years of successful experience in the Software Engineering industry. His area of expertise is heavily concentrated in the Software Project Management area utilizing both Waterfall and SCRUM methodologies.
Ammar has successfully led the complete transitioning from the traditional project management approach (Waterfall) into full Agile/Scrum in 3 different Nashville based organization.
As a Senior Project Manager at NASA, Ammar has introduced the PM team into Scrum and he is currently coaching, training, and managing different Scrum teams within the organization.