About ScrumAA: We believe that any organization, especially in the Information Technology industry, is operating in a very competitive market where time to market is crucial.
Meeting customers’ expectations, delivering projects on-time, while quickly responding to change are the key ingredients to success. We at ScrumAA know the recipe and it’s just a matter of time for us to help you put it together.
Our courses cover a wide range of carefully selected topics and they are aligned with the Scrum Alliance standards:
- Scrum Overview
- Scrum Team Roles and Responsibilities
- The Scrum Process
- Sprint Planning and Management
- Leading and Managing Scrum Teams
- Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
- Definition of Done and why it’s important
- Return of Investment in Scrum
- Project Backlog Development and Management
- Backlog Estimates and Prioritization
- Release Requirements Planning
- Release Planning
- Overcoming Organizational Impediment
Meet Our Team
ScrumAA President, Ammar Elmubarak is a Scrum Coach & Trainer, Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), SAFe 5 Agilist, and an IT Project Manager with 15+ years of successful experience in the Software Engineering industry. His area of expertise is heavily concentrated in the Software Project Management area utilizing both Waterfall and SCRUM methodologies.
ScrumAA History: ScrumAA President has successfully led the complete transitioning from the traditional project management approach (Waterfall) into full Agile/Scrum in 3 different Nashville based organization.
As a Senior Project Manager at NASA, Ammar has introduced the PM team into Scrum and he is currently coaching, training, and managing different Scrum teams within the organization.